We recognize all women as important components in helping boost our economy with a strong member-base that negates social and socio-economic barriers, status on the ladder and other discriminating factors. If a woman is doing business, whether she owns the business or manages its success, she can join Dames Bond and proudly call herself a Dame.
Dames Bond champions all women, at all levels of business. We want the CEO of a major corporation to connect with the the one-woman solo-preneur.
When Dames bond, Dames thrive!
About Dames Bond
: a woman with extensive experience in a particular area or industry
: a woman who strives to help other women thrive
: to develop authentic relationships and make connections
In 2007, Dames Bond was created to bridge the gap between help women and entrepreneurship by leveraging resources, helping make connections and providing affordable marketing needed to thrive and prosper
in business. We are the first, all-female, business community purposefully
designed to connect business women with consumers and vice versa.
- recognized by ForbesWoman as one of the "top 10 career
sites for women
- honored by Forbes as one of the "top 100 sites
for working women"
- acknowledged by U.S. News and World Report as "top
8 handy sites for finding networking events
We are the first all-female networking community:
- Dames Bond is recognized as one of Columbus' Best in Columbus Monthly Magazine
- Dames Bond is the first, all-female, professional, networking organization to have a retail store-front representing only women in business. The Dames Bond Market Place is located in the historic Short North Arts District at 1188 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43201.
- Dames Bond introduces Talks & Bonds(tm) to help individuals authentically connect during networking events.
- The Founder, Mary B. Relotto, is named the Entrepreneur of the year (Columbus, OH)
Authentic Connections Will Cascade Into Referrals
Referral business should require little work.
Being referred won't happen as often as you'd like if you aren't actively engaged in networking experiences. I'm not talking about "speed networking" or other gimmicks that emphasize your success based on the number of cards you acquire.
Dames Bond is all about making authentic connections. Our strategy is creating social- based, educational, motivational and inspirational events where every guest leaves inspired to be their personal and professional best.