Registering your business takes approximately 5 minutes.
First, you'll want to select the level you want to join:
Dame Grand Dame (Non profits can register at a reduced cost) Platinum Dame
Be prepared with your logo and photo in jpeg format, a description of your business, the url to your website, a Dame2Dame Discount if you are inclined to offer members a discount, and have up to 5 keywords you will use to guide consumers to your profile.
We respect your privacy and independence so we will never sell names in our directory or include your profile on our website without your permission.
As much as we'd like to be accountable for every business listed in our directory, we simply can't be. It's not that we haven't looked into ways of providing a fair and accurate rating system. It's just that we haven't seen a system in place that rates businesses with complete fairness based on the business's credibility and quality of work.
And we are not in the position to mediate disputes. We suggest that if you have questions about the business, check them out out on linked-in, facebook and make sure to get bids for comparison.
Our assurance to you? You can count on Members of Dames Bond to have great work ethics and provide quality products and services.
However, if a business receives 3 (three) negative remarks from 3 separate people who found and hired them from the Shop Dames Directory, their business will be deleted from the directory.
We conducted a lengthy survey and asked women what they want and need in a networking community. Here's what we learned:
1. Women are strengthened by the dynamics of other women and they desire a casual atmosphere where they can connect and share. Women want a networking community that will help them foster relationships with other women.
2. Women in business need to spend their marketing dollars wisely. You don't have to blow your entire marketing budget to get amazing results. All you have to do is belong to an exceptional networking community that has made you their priority.
3. Women want a networking group where they have a sense of community and belonging.
4. Women want to network outside of their industry, with women from different backgrounds and cultures.
5. Women want to be inspired by other women, know that it's ok to ask for help and do what they can to help other women succeed.
With this, we wanted to define what it was to be a Dame.
Dame (n)\dam\redefined : a woman with extensive experience in a particular area or industry : a woman who strives to help other women thrive
Next, we needed a term that truly defined what members would have to do in order to succeed in a networking community. BOND.
Bond (v) : to develop relationships and make connections
1. It's smart business and one of the best investments you'll ever make in your business.
2. There are thousands of women in business who are under the radar and are often over looked when consumers are seeking products and services. Why? Because women in small business typically don't have dedicated marketing dollars to advertise. We make it affordable for every woman to have great marketing!
3. We make it affordable for every woman in business to market her business and we get active in the process. Even for those with larger marketing budgets, being represented in the Shop Dames Directory shows unity among all women in the community. Besides, I've never heard a successful company say they don't want any more clients.
4. More importantly, we want to be that one "go to" resource for people visiting Columbus who are particularly interested in supporting our economy by shopping women (Dames).
5. Women want to support women, and if they know there is a directory of businesses owned, managed or operated by women, they will seek it out and utilize that directory.
6. We are not just a business directory. We give our Members the opportunity to share their expertise, post events on the calendar and attend Bond Events at no additional charge. New in 2011, we developed an online Speaker's Bureau comprised of Members who have expertise in a particular topic.
STAT THIS! Website Statistics (Monthly average) Unique Visitors: 3768 Number of visits: 11693 Pages: 21615 Hits: 312,000
Why waste another minute? Join now and give your business the visibility it deserves. Give yourself the gift of being supported by like minded women!