Viewing Topic: LOCAL JOB OPENING!
by Mary Relotto
Let them know you found this on DamesBond.com!
Position: Call Center Assistant
Call Center Assistant will be the initial point of contact for GroundWork group’s Support Center: Provides Help Desk services by answering incoming calls from customers, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. This person will maintain detailed records through logging, updating, monitoring and closing of all issues related to tracking of phone calls and issues. Responsible for general administrative duties.
The Assistant will build and maintain relationships with customers, ensure that their needs are met in a way that improves customer satisfaction, answers customer’s service and basic technology related questions and resolves basic issues pertaining to those services.
• Answer phones professionally
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Research required information using available resources
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Identify and escalate priority issues
• Route calls and issues to appropriate resource
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Resolves and inputs provider/client requests into tracking system according to established guidelines. Ensures proper, accurate records, files, databases are set up and maintained.
• Document all inquiries within contact management system, follows appropriate guidelines for notepad documentation, and assigns issues accordingly.
• Provides customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers and strives to continuously improve service delivery.
Duties also may include:
• Receiving and recording all support requests that come in from clients
• Answering basic questions and troubleshooting some basic technical questions
• Maintains records, prepares reports and composes correspondence relative to the work
• Directs or participates in the development of documents for service requests
• All other projects and duties as assigned.
Necessary Skills Required:
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis
• Problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Team work
• Stress tolerance
• High School Graduate
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Six months or more experience in a call center environment or relevant experience
• Ability to utilize PC keyboard efficiently and accurately. Proficient data entry skills.
• Working knowledge of personal computers including Microsoft operating systems and Internet applications and ability to learn quickly and navigate through software applications.
• Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
• Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within organization guidelines required to resolve issues
• Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers
Employment and Salary:
This is a full-time salaried position paying $23,000 - $25,000 annually based on experience.
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Attention: Brenda Grosse, VP of Operations & Administration
1880 Mackenzie Drive
Columbus, OH 43220
Or by email to Brenda Grosse at: email@example.com
|There have been no replies to this message.|
Be the first by completing the form below.