Viewing Topic: JOB OPENING! Mental Health America of Franklin County has a new job opening.
by Mary B. Relotto
Clinical Social Work Site Supervisor
Mental Health America of Franklin County (MHAFC) is Central Ohio’s guide for people needing help
navigating the mental health system.
We are seeking a contract employee (20 hours per week) who will serve as the Site Supervisor as part of an initiative with The Ohio State University College of Social Work.
This grant will prepare social work students for integrated care with Medicaid and Medicaid-eligible clients in high-volume environments. In addition to supervising the clinical work of MSW students, the Site Supervisor is a conduit with the health care providers,
specifically on the west side of Columbus where the project is focused in the Greater Hilltop Shalom
• Implement program processes and direct day-to-day activities of the students
• In-depth, on-site clinical supervision of social work students’ field placements
• Train students to apply curriculum during field placement work
• Orient students to their field placements
• Oversee all field work of assigned students
• Facilitate collaboration with community partners
• Assist with documenting and tracking client outcomes
• Occasional counseling of students in OSU collaboration
• Assist with program development
• Social work students
• MHAFC staff
• OSU faculty and staff
• Community providers
• Community members
Terms of Employment: Contract Employee position for 20 hours per week through June 30, 2013.
Possible continuation of position beyond these dates is contingent upon renewed grant funds. We offer a
competitive salary. Equal opportunity employer.
• LISW required / LISW-S preferred
• Clinical Supervision and Counseling experience
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Experience managing day-to-day operations
• Integrated care knowledge and experience
• Experience working with children, adults, and families
• Experience and credentials for addressing use of alcohol and other drugs
EOE. Job will be posted until the position is filled. Please email resume and cover letter with salary
requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Posting Date: 11/8/12
|There have been no replies to this message.|
Be the first by completing the form below.