Central Ohio Primary Care
Contact: Mary Grulkowski, MD
6421 E. Main Street
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Accepting new patients.
Who We Are
Central Ohio Primary Care includes pediatricians, family physicians, internists, endocrinologists, infectious disease specialists and hospitalists, located in practices throughout Franklin, Fairfield, Delaware and Union counties. Additionally we operate the SameDay Center for immediate medical needs as well as diagnostic services at three locations.
We are your best choice for primary health care because we:
Focus on keeping you healthy by:
• Providing prevention and wellness programs.
• Providing health management programs, such as diabetes and asthma.
• Sharing best practices and outcomes with other physicians.
Guide you through the health care system and coordinate your care with the most appropriate specialists and hospitals. We do this by:
• Knowing you and your medical history best.
• Maintaining and sharing your electronic health records when appropriate with specialists and hospitals.
• Maintaining relationships with all of the local hospitals.
• Coordinating your care with our team of hospitalists.
• Providing a continuum of care throughout your life.
Minimize costs, saving both you and the health care system money. We do this by:
• Providing prevention and early detection programs.
• Focusing on keeping you out of the hospital.
• Avoiding costly duplication of tests and medications.
• Providing access to less-expensive diagnostic services.
• Being more efficient at overseeing your care.
View our web site at